Ten DiMI partner institutions from seven countries (Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Poland, Sweden, The Netherlands) are involved in the different research activities of this work package.
Leader of the WP is Denis Guilloteau from the University Hospital Tours (Tours, France).
The main objectives for this project period (JPA5) are:
- Clinical evaluation of LBT999 for the dopamine transporter in human
- Development and preclinical evaluation of 18F labelled tracers for the dopamine transporter
- Development and synthesis of original 18F VAChT tracers based on IBVM
- Clinical evaluation of FDDNP for amyloid plaques in human
- In vivo evaluation of new fluorine-18 or carbon-11 labelled tracer agents for visualisation of amyloid plaques in rodent brain
- Evaluation of DPA 714 and DPA 713, 18F and 11C labelled tracers for PBR in vitro and in vivo in animal
- Development and preclinical evaluation of novel tracers for α7-nicotinic receptors for applications in molecular imaging
- Tracer metabolism studies
- Ex vivo and in vivo testing of monoaminergic antagonist and agonist tracers
- Evaluation by in vitro and ex vivo testing of new PBR ligands
Research activities in this field are covered by:
- Leader WP3