Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator the DiMI Management Office takes care of administrative, legal, financial and other non-technical aspects of the project.
The main tasks are:
- scientific coordination together with Project Coordinator
- designing, implementation and updating of the consortium agreement
- management of budget
- management of reports and deliverables towards the Commission
- implementation and updating the web-based DiMI communication system ensuring and efficient communication within and outside the network
- facilitating the exchange of documents, worksheets, etc.
- handling queries and correspondences
- arrangements for project meetings and conferences coordination of preparation of cost calculations of individual partners
- handling responsibilities with regards to intellectual property queries, exploitation and dissemination
- search for new SMEs and potential industrial partners
- direct interaction with representatives of the Governing Board
Management activities are covered by: