Nine DiMI partner institutions from five countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and The Netherlands) are involved in the different research activities of this work package.
Leader of the WP is Chrit Moonen from the University Victor Segalen (Bordeaux, France).
The main objectives for this project period (JPA5) are:
- Functional assessment of stem cell therapy in a cardiac ischemia model using imaging biomarkers
- Further characterization of the efficiency of spatiotemporal control of differentiation
- Exploration of the relationship between quantitative values derived from cell therapy and functional changes
- Characterisation of functional improvements after implantation of un- and pre-differentiated MAPCs in infarcted mice
- Localisation of MAPCs after labelling with iron oxide particles in a cardiac ischemia model
Research activities in this field are covered by:
- Leader WP12