Five DiMI partner institutions from three countries (France, Germany, Italy) are involved in this work package.
Leader of the WP is Bruno Brisson from the SME Biospace (France).
The main objectives for this project period (JPA5) are:
- Strengthening and improving the integration of the network by DiMI technology and training platforms (TTPs) for sharing imaging facilities, equipment, experience, and know-how
- Encouraging exchange and mobility of personnel
- Encouraging integration of SMEs and their links to the academic centres within DiMI
- Developing and strengthening integrative tools to enhance information exchange:
- DiMI and ESMI websites
- DiMI annual meeting
- European Molecular Imaging Meeting (EMIM) of ESMI
- Other in collaboration with DiMI or ESMI organized MI meetings: (EANM meeting, World Molecular Imaging Meeting)
- ESMI network activities with other molecular imaging societies and institutions
- Measuring and improving the degree of integration reached by the network through the five above objectives and through the JPRA
Activities in this field are covered by: